Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Denver continued.... in pics

(Sorry for the delay right after Denver, I had to fly to New Orleans for a week! One word I have for it..CRAZY!!)

Here are some pictures from our Denver trip where Oksana met my brother, her Aunt and cousin S (who is the same age) for the first time. Their home is a little girl's dream with princess toys, and dress-up clothes that had Oksana thinking she had flown to a little girl's paradise..:)!

Cousin S and Oksana ready to visit my friends new baby


My Friend's new baby....(for those that know her ;)





R

Brother and his family
Rocky Mountain National Park- BEAUTIFUL~







Crystal clear stream that my brother found two "fake" gold nuggets from for the girls:





Rocky Mountain Cutie!

The girls and I











Two beautiful cousins















Little Miss Sunshine!











Feeding the chipmunks at "Chipmunk City"
















Lunch in the park










Summertime Fun!










1 comment:

Mike & Tara said...

So glad you had fun out here! Maybe one day we'll meet! :o) I was sitting here thinking I'd see you at Heritage Camp since you're in Denver - but it's the same weekend as the Angels Reunion...