Thursday, August 13, 2009

Summer update

So as everyone can see by my lack of upkeep of the blog for the summer, I will retrace the main reason for the delay.

In mid June, I traveled to Las Vegas for a work conference.
I returned for a short period, before departing to Denver with Oksana in tow to visit my brother, SIL and niece.
After a whirlwind trip to Denver, I returned home for a few days at the beginning of July.
July 5, I left for a work conference in New Orleans for a week!

I came back for a week to work and take kids to Doctor appointments; then we packed up and left on July 18th for Orlando returning on the 27th.
On July 31, I headed out again, this time to Michigan for some family reuniting and blueberry picking. Needless to say, by that Sunday I had a raging fever, my body was exhausted!

On Saturday, August 8, Vitaly turned ten years old. I can't believe I have a pre-teen! We celebrated his birthday and enjoyed catching up with some friends.

As I take a big breath, I am happy to say that I will not be traveling anymore, at least through the end of August! I will enjoy these last few days of summer, and even take a day off to really enjoy a summer day with my children, before school begins in less than two weeks. The summer has literally flown by me!

No comments: