Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Cabbage Patch Kidz

The Legend of OUR Cabbage Patch Kidz:

Once upon a time, a young man and woman crossed the oceans to the beautiful land of Ukraine. There they met a fairy ukrainian princess that led them on an incredible journey to their children. In the legend of our Cabbage Patch Kidz, the fairy princess told the man and woman how the beautiful children in the orphanage are born from cabbages.

The man and woman were so happy to have three beautiful Cabbage Patch Kidz to call their very own. This is the continuing story of their lives....

Grab a cup of coffee and some chocolate and have a visit to our our little garden patch of the world!

4 comments:

Tonya said...

Leanna, I am having trouble contacting you. Is this your blog? If so, e-mail me about the Ohio trip. I can't leave a comment on your other blog.

tonyakissack@ yahoo. com

Tami said...

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know I'm following you over here. I haven't been too good about posting comments lately, but I'm still reading. I'll try to be better about leaving you notes every once in awhile. ;)

Martinfamily4 said...

Hi Leanna ~ Yes, I am a faithful reader or your blessed family! ~ Judy

Kirk, KayLynn, & Kelby said...

I am here. Those Cabbage patch kids look pretty well fed. I love reading your blog.
God Bless
Kirk