Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The little girl with the blue dress



I had a dream..

The dream was of a little girl with brown hair and blue eyes.

She looked to be around the age of two and a half or three.

She was wearing a blue dress with a white bow in her hair. She had a small special need with her hand and face.

Who is the little girl in my dreams?

Is this little girl waiting for me in Ukraine?

Is she meant to be the sister that Oksana does not have?

I told Oksana about her. She asked me her name. I told her the name I called her. It was Natalie.
Could she be the final chapter to building our family?
We will see...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my! You are so brave! I couldn't do another Ukrainian adoption again unless we won a lottery or someone gave us a bigger house. Oh yeah, i forgot to mention sanity. I would definitely need more of that, LOL! Miss you!

Meridith said...

I am thrilled for your family! God knows exactly who your little one is and has already placed her perfectly in your hearts. The puzzle to find her can be so arduous, though. I will commit to praying for you, your spirit, and your emotional well being as you go through this adventure again. I have lost your email address, email me at mercopeland@yahoo.com.

Amy said...

I didn't know that you guys were in the "process" again! Are you using CH again?

Best wishes to you! I would LOVE to bring home another little girl... I am trying to wear the hubby down... he is being a stickler! hehe!
Your kiddos are just super cute!
Congrats on your gotcha day!
Amy

Anonymous said...

u know i am also planning to name our future DD Natalie!! ;)