Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Welcome Summer!

Today is the last day of school for the boys. Vitaly will be in summer school for about five weeks at the end of June. It will help him in retaining information over the year. Unfortunately, I have been unable to find anyone to take him to the school and back. The school is not providing transportation, but are wanting him to go to summer school. Go figure.

Our vacation this year is planned for mid summer. We are going Hershey PA and attending the Ukrainian Angels reunion. We love the reunions! They are so much fun and the kids are always adorable. The kids are SO excited! Unfortunately, I will be leaving that Saturday night to head to a conference in Orlando, that begins on Sunday. Why anyone schedule a National Conference on a Sunday morning I have no idea. It truly makes no sense to me, but it is not my decision. The silly thing is next year the UA reunion is in Orlando!

Other summer activities that we have planned include: visiting with my brother and his family who will be visiting from Germany; possibly visiting my cousin in Michigan and going blueberry picking; and taking the kids swimming a lot!

2 comments:

Jane said...

I hope you're still coming to see me!!!!

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Sounds like a fun summer - be sure to take lots of pics for your blog fans to see!