Monday, July 14, 2008

A weekend trip to Michigan

Over the weekend, the kids and I packed the van and headed to my cousin's house in Michigan. We drove another two hours and picked some of the most delicious and beautiful blueberries I have ever seen. We probably picked close to 17 pounds and spent $22.00!

The kids with their second cousins (and yes that is me on the far left with Oksana)

We then turnd our sights towards the shores of Lake Michigan and to our delight found beautiful white sandy beaches with perfect water and views to savor.
Here are some beach pictures:
Fearless Oksana swam non-stop!


Vitaly learned to boogey board



Hanging with some of our second cousins

Nikolai exploring the sand dune



I DON'T WANNA LEAVE!!!!

Overall, it was a great weekend!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How great you guys made it there. That is one of our favorite "One Tank Trips". As a matter of fact we are planning on going on Saturday if the weather cooperates. You all look awesome and it really looks like you enjoyed yourself. Keep blogging, you are slowing down and I am not getting enough updates. . . .
Love ya,

Amy :)

Leslie said...

Wow, she looks so much older than in past photos! I can't believe how much time has past since we first started following the blog. Glad to see you guys are enjoying your summer!