Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Weight Watchers

Since I began in March, I have lost fifteen pounds with Weight Watchers. I used to be a work out fanatic, but I must confess I have not even been walking the dogs like I used too. I am "planning" on getting back on the treadmill as they say, hopefully beginning today.
Anyway, I am still psyched that I have lost fifteen pounds in four months and really did not follow any pre-set plan. What it has done is made me think of choices prior to actually eating. Even when I went to the Dragons game and ate all of the baseball game junk, I still lost 1.8 pounds that week! It works!
My next goal is ten more pounds by the fall. Then I will treat myself to some cute new fall work clothes!


1 comment:

Jane said...

I was just wondering earlier this week if you were still doing weight watchers. Good for you, I bet you are really excited. I need to start doing something, but I eat so little anyway that it's hard to cut down. I have three little terrors that stop me having time to exercise much. I think they are all just lame excuses, but it's all I got!!!!!!