Saturday, January 17, 2009

Comforter

Before we had children, Larry and I had bought a paisley bedspread set way back when.

After three kids and three dogs, it is WAY past it's time. Chewed pillow corners by a dog or two, one too many washings, and the most awful color scheme. You may now find it at the local Goodwill store.

A new year and it is now time to invest a little time in MY bedroom!

A few weeks ago Oksana and I went to JCPennys's and finally purchased a whole new comforter set. Crazy as it sounds there was a box of kleenex, that had the colors I sort of had in mind. A mixture of jade, dark brown and cream. Here is what we bought (this is not mine though this pic is from the catalog)...






I can't wait to sleep tonight in my new sheets and warm comforter.

The dogs will have to find a new place to sleep at night (they just don't know it yet).

2 comments:

Jane said...

good luck with re-educting the dogs!!!! I don't buy a decent comforter because of the cats!!!!!

Martinfamily4 said...

I love it - I need to do the same too, because the dog has ruined ours...she is only on the bed when "daddy" is not there, but the minute he gets up, she is on his side and on his pillow! She lays on the corner of the bed and watches out the window when we are not home... yeah, I second the traing of the dogs -0 good luck