Monday, February 23, 2009

An apple a day

One day at lunch, I had cut up some apples for the kids.
Nikolai had chosen not to eat his.
So, I did the "mommy" philosophy thing and told him that eating apples makes you grow tall.

I pointed to Larry and said" see Daddy is tall because he ate his apples." Turning to Vitaly and Oksana I mentioned that "they were growing too because they just finished theirs!"

Then I looked at myself and said, "see I didn't eat my apples enough!"
---------------------------
A few days later Oksana and I were walking together. She turned to me and smiled and said mom I am growing very tall and will be as tall as you soon! I said, that is probably very true.

She looked at me and said, "mom you need to eat more apples!"

Smart little girl.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Smart girl indeed! :)