Thursday, March 19, 2009

Little Miss Chocolate

One of the girls at work decided to get Oksana a little box of her own chocolates; after hearing about her sadness of not winning her box, at the quarter auction.

Here is a picture of her with her mini box (and Cinderella dress of course).
And here is one of her eating all FOUR chocolates in one sitting. Where is the self control?
As she bit into one filled with peanut butter, she gleefully exclaimed, “Mommy it has peanut butter AND chocolate!!!”

4 comments:

Jane said...

Oh, I was going to say I'd be right over, but I see they are gone!!!!!

Tami said...

Self-control?! Oh, honey, when it comes to chocolate there is not thing as self-control!!!! :)

Mike & Tara said...

Reminds me of that old Reeses commercial - "Your chocolate's in my peanut butter! Your peanut butter's in my chocolate!" :o)

junglemama said...

How sweet! We all love chocolate over here!