Wednesday, May 20, 2009

2 army men a girl and a birthday

So our friend had a REALLY cool birthday for her son and the boys especially LOVED it!






Here are some cool army dudes...
and a REALLY COOL army cake












And the sweetest girl in the world that turned even the shyest little girl into her friend.
My friend's daughter is ultra shy and would not talk a word. Oksana said she is shy and I said " well you are not so go talk to her!" And off she went, and before you know it she had all of the girls playing
Here she is leading the girl army!










And
why I have been slacking.. well everyone knows I hate turning another year older.
Of course, it happened again...
A few birthday memories compliments of my son, Nikolai, that stole my camera as we ate at SAKI!









Waiting for a table at Cheesecake factory and told a THREE hour wait...WHAT?? Goodbye!









Self portrait driving to Saki












Grandpa enjoying the soup!
O Using her chopsticks and loving it!











Too many fried eggs!

















And a bedtime story to end the day with our Aunt R:)
Sweet dreams~

No comments: