Monday, November 2, 2009

Bad dreams

I really don't know what to think when your little girl in her sleep screams out:

Don't Vitaly! NO! Don't Vitaly!

Then, a little while later:

Don't do it Nikolai, don't touch it! That is a real knife put it down or I am telling Mommy!

These are what she screamed out from her sleep last night, and awoke me (and others)both times!

I asked her about it in the morning and she said she had a bad dream. I would agree! Now it looks like we need to discuss these teasings with the boys!

1 comment:

Jane said...

She's at the age when kids start to get an imagination and start having bad dreams. Maggie had her first bad dream about a month ago. Ben agonizes about things enough during the day that he doesn't seem to have bad dreams at night. Thank goodness. Daniel used to wake up in the night with blood curdling screams, scared everyone in the house