Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fall Back

I love an extra hour to sleep, just as much as anyone else!
But, truth be told, the Fall Back time change has put my body out of whack!
Last night I fell asleep at 9:00 pm, because technically it was 10:00 to my body. (yes, I usually go to be early).
Then, the past two mornings- awake- way to early.
Yesterday, it was probably 4:30 AM and today 4:20.

To make the situation even more crazy, Oksana came bounding into our room at 4:30 AM this morning. Wide awake. Then, she got into our bed and proceeded to babble away, until we got up at our usual time- which is 5:30.

Of course there is a positive note too: the boys are easier to get out of bed in the morning and they go to sleep earlier- YEAH!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I feel EXACTLY the same way this year. However, I fell asleep at 6 last night!!!!