Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The fox

On Saturday as we sat down to dinner, I looked out back and guess who was in my yard a little fox. I told the kids to be quiet as he crept around the side of the house and went to the front.

Then he jumped on the sidewalk and headed for whever a fox may go..


I love nature and wildlife so any chance to catch a glimpse brightens my day!

Another thing that brightens my day, Oksana playing soccer! The other team did not show but the polar bears (what the three year olds named themselves because they have white shirts) practiced hard anyway.

Yes it was cold and rainy


Holding her own against the boys

That was fun mommy!

1 comment:

Nataliya said...

Oksana is such a cutie in her soccer t-shirt!

Great picture of the fox - we've had one in our backyard too, but I was not as quick as you to take a picture!