Thursday, April 16, 2009

presentation

For me giving a presentation to a large group of people is worse then cutting off my big toe without anesthesia. Seriously, I might choose the latter.

But...Since option B was not viable, I have completed option A.

Now, the weight has been liftedand it feels so good.
I have finished giving my presentation to all of the bigwigs where I work.
No more nightly studying of my presentation speech.
No more restless nights with dreams of failure.
The presentation is finished.
My boss said good job.


That sums it up for me. As long as she thinks it was good, then time to move forward.

The sun is shining, the weather is warm, and the stress is gone. YEAH, it's a beautiful afternoon.

2 comments:

Mike & Tara said...

Congratulaions!! I have to agree with you on picking the other option - if there's more than 2 people I just freeze.

ArtworkByRuth said...

He said "Great job"!? That means he'll want you to do more of these! YIKES!
Okay, Okay, just kidding...tee-hee, congratulations on overcoming your fear and pulling it off! I think that deserves a reward of some kind!