Monday, December 21, 2009

Ho Ho Hum

I am having a hard time getting into the whole Holiday thing. Only four days left to find it! Maybe, as soon as the presents are wrapped and I have marked off the last to do on my list...

In the meantime, I will back track and maybe find some...

Here is the start of the Holidays, otherwise known as Thanksgiving. We spent a very quite evening with my sister and my niece and nephew. If you look closely, you may even see a glimpse of the otherwise, elusive and rarely photographed...me! (between my niece/nephew).













The following day was our traditional outing to the Christmas Parade with a stop at Spaghetti Warehouse. It just happened to be the coldest day, yet of the season.

The gang is bundled up and having fun (not sure why it is yellow?)













Here is our attempt at a holiday portrait prior to the kid's singing in the choir at church.
Some people strive to post the oh-ah pics of their kids on their blogs.

Instead this is what I get trying to get a portrait, as a photographing Queen...












We did not quite hit the Christmas card mark, we were aiming for!
In fact, this is as close to a Christmas card as we are going to get! Joy, Peace and Love All!

While the boys spent the weekend with a friend, mom snuck out and carefully raided the aisles of Toys R Us, Walmart, and all in search of the last parcels of loot.

Dad in the meantime took our Snow Princess to see a very, very tall tree, and a glimpse of the big man and the misses!













((Go ahead you may ohh and aww over the cuteness!))
Finally, I was informed yesterday when the boys returned from the weekend that Nikolai had the nerve to tell me that Santa is not REAL! Excuse me? Did I hear right?
To that I answered, wellI guess then you won't get the things you asked the Big Guy for because Dad and I don't know what they were!
Which in turn, he started to chant..."I believe, I believe, I believe..." You better young man, or at least, until I decide when I retire as Ms. Claus!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Great photos. You need to get with the program QUICK!!!!
Ben is in the vehement stage with Santa-some of his friends don't believe any more & he's overcompenstaing. I think he suspects Santa isn't real, but doesn't quite want to believe it yet. I'm impressed that he hasn't bowed to peer pressure.

Happy Holidays....