Friday, May 7, 2010

Quickly catching up

I know that I have been negligent in my blogging- so I will quickly backtrack.

March came and went with three significant occurrences.

Larry turned 45.
Nikolai turned 9.
And four years ago on March 31st, we were shown the first picture of a little girl that was precious Oksana.

April began the start of Soccer for all three kids.
They are all doing an outstanding job for their teams and Vitaly even scored a goal (huge feat for him)!
Nikolai is a powerhouse with the soccer ball and great goalie.
When not conversing with the other players or picking flowers on the field Oksana has exceptional soccer abilities!

At the end of April, I got to travel to San Antonio for work.

Last we are slowly getting our remodeling completed with the help of a hired handyman. Unfortunately the slowness is due not only to my lack of interior decorating finesse but to our handyman’s calling in sick policy- which happens a lot! Maybe by the end of May, I can post the pictures of my new dining room!

No comments: