Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another Conference

I sure do miss my kids! Traveling is not as easy as it is cracked up to be!

The good part is I am devoting some time at the hotel gym, since I really do not have much else to do, after sitting in meetings all day.

What I cannot understand is why the fancy hotels are never near anything in walking distance.

I would be happy with just a Taco Bell and a place to buy a bottle of water less than $4.00!

Luckily, I am flying home tomorrow. Maybe, I will try and get bumped again.

When I went to the Orlando Conference, I put myself on the bump list. I was the only one to get the bump and a free ticket. I plan on using that ticket to take Oksana to visit my brother/SIL, in Denver. They have never met Oksana and their daughter is the same age, so that should be a great visit!

No comments: