Saturday, August 9, 2008

Weight Watchers Update

I have been a Weight Watchers slacker for the last two months.

It began when they gave us July 5th off to weigh-in, and then I headed to Michigan.

Two weeks later and I was up one pound. Well, after all of the blueberries and a few stops for fast food, it was probable.

The next time I had the chance to weigh-in was last week.

Two weeks after eating chocolate, vacation and a trip to Orlando. Tally gained= one pound. (Sigh)

I promised myself this past week I was getting back on track! I did get a few walks in with the dogs, and I watched what I ate (but not as good as I could have), so I said either I gained again or stayed the same.

Before I got on the scale, I said probably a bad week for me...

I couldn't see the numbers (it was a little blurry from my vantage point) and I heard her say great job~

I looked at what she wrote and was in SHOCK- I was down 3.4 pounds!

I said something must be wrong and got on it again. Same result. I told her let me stand better in the middle. Same result.

There just had to be an error with the scale and she said- it hasn't changed in three tries! Congratulations!

YEAH! Time for my Saturday post weigh-in treat! A homemade chocolate chip cookie!

1 comment:

ArtworkByRuth said...

LOL! Did you know that when you lose muscle tone you lose weight? :) We lasted ten years of marriage without a scale, now that I have a teenage daughter I'm thinking of getting rid of it!